When you order our 2-Step Deep-Cleaning Method on your carpets, we first shampoo with this machine.
How long does it take to dry?
With our steam-cleaning method, carpets and furniture dry in about 6-8 hours. With our 2-Step method, it usually takes overnight to dry.
We give our customers a choice of two different cleaning methods.
1) Our steam-cleaning method is best for carpets that are lightly soiled and need freshened up.
Steam-Cleaning Rates (up to 14' x 15' room size)
Each Room Only $39.00
3 Rooms Only $109.00
5 Rooms Only $179.00
Stairway (price per step) $2.50
2) Our two-step deep-cleaning method is best for carpets that are stained and soiled with food & drink stains, pet stains, and darker looking walkways. We first shampoo the carpet which loosens deep-down stains and dirt. Then we steam-clean (with plain hot steaming water) which rinses and extracts the dirt and shampoo leaving your carpet cleaner than with any other method available. Most importantly, this method does not leave a soap residue in the carpet as with other methods. (Soap residue is the main reason carpets resoil so quickly after cleaning because it actually attracts dirt to the carpet.)
2-Step Deep-Cleaning Rates (up to 14' x 15' room size)
Each Room Only $59.00
3 Rooms Only $169.00
5 Rooms Only $279.00
Stairway (price per step) $4.50
* Above room prices are good up to 14' x 15' room size. Combination rooms (Living-Dining Room combination or Kitchen-Dining Room combination) are charged as two separate rooms. Rates include moving of most larger furniture. Customer must prepare rooms for cleaning by removing breakable items, unless no furniture is to be moved.
We give our customers a choice of two different cleaning methods.
1) Our steam-cleaning method is best for furniture that is lightly soiled and needs freshened up.
Sofa only $79.00
Loveseat only $59.00
Chair only $39.00
Sofa and Chair (2 piece discount) only $109.00
Dining Room / Kitchen Chairs only $12.00 each
Sectional Sofa only $179.00
2) For furniture that is more stained and soiled, try our two-step deep-cleaning method. We'll first shampoo the material with a cleaning agent that is safe for your fabric, which loosens stains and dirt. Then, we steam-clean (or with some fabrics, we'll use cold water) which rinses and extracts the dirt and shampoo from the material. This two-step method leaves your furniture cleaner than any other method available. Most importantly, this method does not leave a soap residue in the fabric which is the main reason that furniture resoils so quickly after cleaning.
2-Step Deep-Cleaning Rates
Sofa only $129.00
Loveseat only $99.00
Chair only $69.00
Sofa and Chair (2 piece discount) only $159.00
Dining Room / Kitchen Chairs only $18.00 each
Sectional Sofa only $299.00
* Above rates include seat cushions. Additional charge for loose-back cushions and side pillows, sectional sofas and leather furniture.
If you've never had your walls washed, you'll be surprised to see the difference after we wash your walls, ceilings and woodwork. Dust buildup, cobwebs, nicotine from cigarette smoke and grease splashes in your kitchen will be washed away with our all-natural pine oil cleaner which is safe for painted walls, washable wall paper and woodwork including window frames, door frames, doors, baseboards and outsides of kitchen cabinets.
Each Room only $69.00
5 Rooms only $249.00
8 Rooms (whole house discount) only $359.00
* Rates good up to 14'x15' room size. Halls and stairways count as rooms. Combination rooms such as Living-Dining Room combination are charged as two rooms. Customer must prepare rooms to be cleaned by removing wall hangings and breakable items. Rates include moving of most larger furniture. If walls are badly stained by nicotine buildup or black film from furnace backup, more than one washing may be required. In most homes without these problems, one cleaning is sufficient.
Mattress Cleaning & Sanitizing
Have your mattress cleaned and sanitized for one low price. Breathe easier while you sleep. Dust mites and their droppings are removed with our powerful cleaning and sanitizing process giving those with allergies the peace of mind for a better nights sleep. Our 2-hour quick drying time allows you to use your mattress on the same day it is cleaned and sanitized.
Twin or Full Size Mattress only $89.00
Queen or King Size Mattress only $109.00
Customer must prepare mattress for cleaning by removing all mattress coverings (sheets, spreads, comforters, etc;).
Every home is not the same which is why our cleaning crew will customize your appointment based on your specific cleaning needs. Our crew will ask you for direction (or you can provide a list) and they'll focus on the areas you need cleaned most. From dusting, vacuuming carpets, mopping floors, changing linens, emptying wastebaskets to the more detailed cleaning your kitchen and bathroom may need, our crew will make the process of cleaning your home a pleasant experience for you.
2 Hours of customized cleaning services for only $125.00
We only use quality paints like Behr, Sherwin Williams and PPG Paints with every painting job. We'll come to your home to give you a free, no-obligation estimate, and we'll bring the colors to you. Choose from thousands of standard or custom colors. We include 2 coats with our rates.
Each Room only $299.00*
* Price good up to 14' x 15' room size with up to 12' ceiling. Price includes 2 coats with one color per room. Additional colors per room charged at $35.00 per room, per coat. Quantity discount pricing starts when ordering 5 rooms or more. Call 1-800-338-5344 for a free estimate.
Deck Pressure Washing & Staining
Over time, the forces of nature cause wood decks and fences to become weathered and unattractive. This weathering often consists not only of fading and graying from the sun but also a buildup of dirt and unsightly molds, mildew and algae that can be slippery and very unsafe. Pressure washing of your exterior wood includes the removal of these elements which restores the wood to its original golden pine color and condition. Pressure washing also enables protective finishes (i.e. sealants and stains) to penetrate and adhere to the wood properly in order to provide maximum protection.
Pressure Washing Rates:
Rate for a 10' x 12' size deck (or 120 square ft) is $99.00 and includes up to 40 spindles, the side rails and support beams. Decks larger than 10' x 12' and steps are priced at .50 (fifty cents) for each square ft. over 10' x 12'. Additional spindles over the 40 that are included are priced at .50 (fifty cents) each.
Deck Pressure Washing & Staining Rates:
For customers that want to protect and beautify their decks after having it pressure washed, we offer guaranteed protection for up to 3 years with Behr wood stains. This product is a high performance, durable, deep penetrating exterior wood finish, which provides exceptional water repellancy and UV protection, plus the added protection of a preservative, which prevents fungal growth on the wood surface. This preservative protects against the outbreak of mold, mildew, rot and decay, even in humid and well shaded or consistently wet areas. Having the deck stained will prevent premature color fading and graying while beautifying the deck with over 80 colors to choose from.
Deck Pressure Washing & Staining $419.00
(Includes up to 10'x12' Deck or 120 Sq. ft. + up to 40 spindles)
Additional Square Footage over 120 Sq Ft is .50 cents for Pressure Washing and $2.00 per Sq Ft for Staining. Additional spindles over the 40 that are included are .50 per spindle for Pressure Washing and $2.00 per spindle for staining. Behr wood stain included with rates listed.
Click here for Deck Colors and Rates
Do you want to get rid of your carpets but afraid of what you'll find under them? We'll lift your carpets and padding, and make your old floors look like new. Our dust-free floor refinishing process includes up to 4 floor sandings, staining and 2 coats of polyurethane. We now use a new polyurethane product with low odor and quick drying time, so your floors can be refinished anytime of year, without having to keep your windows open during the process. Call 1-800-338-5344 for a free, no-obligation estimate.
Floor Stripping & Waxing
Restore the beauty and shine of your floors with our Floor Stripping & Waxing process. First, we'll strip the floor to remove dirt, grime, wax build-up and residue from cleaners that you've used. Then we'll wax the floor with a commercial-grade wax which seals and dries to a clear brilliant finish in about one hour. Our process will not lead to a waxy yellow build-up, and it contains no petrolium, so there's no strong fumes. Click HERE for more information about this service.
For more information about any of our services, please call us at 1-800-338-5344 or you can submit a free estimate request on our "Contact Us" form.